House of Hedonism

Welcome to hel-Er...the House...of Hedonism...Yeah thats it, right...XP

1.02.2007

Holidays? What Holidays?

"What the fa-la-la! Its two fa-la-laing days after New fa-la-laing Years! Why is the fa-la-la fa-la-la la-la censor still in fa-laing effect!" Cid punctuated his fa-laings with jabs of a wrench at my non-atentitive chest.

Not that my chest has a pro-atentitive state or a conciousness with which to be atentitive in the first place. Ferthermore I shall stop characterizing my limbs and move on with my narritive.

"Dunno" I replied, with the chipperness of a happy serving girl ready to please, that is to say monotonisly.

"Well fa-la-laing find out!"

"Its probably the same reason our holiday episode is in January..."

Cid burst forth with a series of 'fa-la-la's that could have put a profesional choir to shame.

"Really Cid please! the censor will probably deactivate in a few days."

"Don't, 'Really Cid please!' me, you nancy boy!"

The sound of a frying pan hitting a hollow surface (i.e. Cid's head) echoed through the House. Yes, I admit, it may have been a bit of over kill but my fervrent prayer for duck tape was never answered.

"Um, Kira I think you killed him"

I chose not to respond. We sat in silence watching the pool of Cid's blood.

"Was spending time with your family that bad."

"Hush, Yazoo."

We sat in silence for another moment before Yazoo sighed and pulled me into a hug. I give this man props it is not easy to get near me when Im pissed, exaughsted, and ready to rip out eyeballs.

"Happy Christmas Kira-koi."

"Merry New Year Yazoo-baka"

He petted my hair having a rare moment of peace and psudo-PDA before drawing back to look at me.

"So should we call Saix to fix up whats left of Cid's head?"

"Do we have to?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home